Björn Hendal Chronograph Yellow Gold Black Dial Brown Lizard
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm diameter Yellow Gold plated steel L316 slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has an Black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The matching hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial.
- Yellow Gold plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with matching indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- 22mm red/brown Lizard leather strap with with matching hardware
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, sea water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHYBBRL
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.