Björn Hendal Chronograph "Varberg" NATO Black
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, 18-carat yellow gold-plated slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has an eggshell-white chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The Rose Gold plated hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial. The 22 mm NATO watch strap has 18-carat matching rose gold-plated buckles.
We believe that a Björn Hendal Chronograph should be suitable for every occasion. That is why, in addition to the standard convertible colourful NATO watch strap, we always include a black NATO watch strap with matching gold-plated buckles. By simply changing the straps, you can take your watch from businesslike to casual, with a "preppy" look and vice versa.
- 18-carat yellow gold-plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Black Dial with Rose Gold plated indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- Including 2 "nato" straps (Black and Yellow Blue (Swedish Flag)) with matching buckles
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, sea water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHBRBN
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.