Björn Hendal Chronograph Steel "Varberg" Navy Blue Nato
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, Stainless steel L316 slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has an eggshell-white chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The blue hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial.
- Stainless steel (L316) case
- Eggshell-white dial with blued indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- 22mm navy blue "nato" strap with stainless steel hardware + 22mm "Swedish Flag" nato strap with matching hardware
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, sea water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHWSNN
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.