Björn Hendal Chronograph "Varberg" Black with Handmade Black Bony Crocodile Leather Strap
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, 18-carat Rose gold-plated slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has a black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator.The Rose gold plated hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial. The 22-mm Handmade Bony Crocodile Black Leather Strap has a 18-carat matching gold-plated buckle.
- 18-carat rose gold-plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with 18-carat rose gold-plated indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- The 22-mm Handmade Bony Black Crocodile Leather Strap has a 18-carat matching gold-plated buckle
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, sea water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHBRBBC
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.