Now available Björn Hendal Chronograph Yellow Gold Black Dial Brown Ostrich strap
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm diameter Yellow Gold plated steel L316 slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has a Black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The matching hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial.
- Yellow Gold plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with matching indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- 22mm brown Ostrich leather strap with matching hardware
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, sea water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHBYBRO
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.